Our guidance counsellor, Mister Troy Gratton, is available to answer your questions on the following topics:
- Identifying the student’s interests, abilities, personality characteristics and values so as to advise his or her parents on the ways to support their child in defining and completing his or her education and guidance project;
- Exploring programs so as to prepare scholarships, reports cards and admission applications for post-secondary establishments;
- Careers, employment market, language stays and internship programs;
- Enrollment and steps to reach their academic or professional goals;
- Strategies to keep the student motivated and help him or her to be more successful at school.